Welcome to the Wellness Challenge!
The Wellness Challenge is about feeling your best. It's about getting rid of what drags you down and replacing it with what brings energy to your life: a plant-based diet, regular exercise, and mindfulness. We will help you to create a healthy body and lifestyle through lectures, discussions, interactive exercises, cooking demos, food samples, and more.
Medically Approved and Amazingly Effective
During this 6-week program our trained facilitators will help you to:
- Lose weight safely, effectively, and permanently
- Significantly reduce your cholesterol, blood sugar, and blood pressure and your need for prescription drugs
- Reduce your risk of chronic disease, including heart disease, cancer, and diabetes
- Learn which foods add to your health and which subtract from it
- Develop a simple but invigorating exercise program that will add life to your years
- Embrace the Wellness Challenge philosophy: Progress, not perfection
Cost & Requirements
You'll need to have blood work done (lipid panel and A1c) before beginning the program and again during week six. If you've had these tests within the last month, they can be used as the beginning tests. Some doctors will want to see you in their office before writing either or both prescriptions or before releasing the results to you or to us. Please ask about your doctor's policy ahead of time so you are able to submit your lab results on time. You will need to fast for these blood tests, so getting to the lab first thing in the morning seems most practical.
The $150 materials fee includes The Wellness Challenge Guidebook, Wellness Challenge Survival Guide for Beginners, food for demonstrations and tastings, and other supplies. Sorry, no refunds.
Questions? Give us a call at 329-2590 or email us at email@example.com. We're always happy to help.
2016 Summer Wellness Challenge
The first session of the 2016 Summer Wellness Challenge starts Tuesday, July 12. There are seven weekly sessions over the course of six weeks. Session one and session six are two hours long. The other five sessions are 1 1/2 hours.
There is a lot of information to talk about, so try not to miss any sessions.
Tuesdays, 6:00 PM
July 12, 19, 26, August 2, 9, 16, 23
Wellness Foundation Offices
34 Bay Street, Sag Harbor